Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Brad Marchand, Milan Lucic, David Krejci, Jarome Iginla & the Bruins arriving to Joe Louis Arena. Game 3 coming up at 7:30 ET. #NHLBruins
1 of 486 Older